These days we’re all more educated about healthy eating, so most of those store-bought salad dressings and condiments just don’t cut it, no matter how delicious they taste. This is especially true when it comes to a well-loved favorite: ranch dressing. From unhealthy oils and refined sugars to artificial additives and preservatives, giving in to the “ranch temptation” has the potential to compromise the way you feel.
Thankfully, you can enjoy all the unique ranch flavor you’re craving without any of the ingredients you’re trying to avoid. This recipe is loaded with healthy fats, phytonutrients, and prebiotics to keep you feeling on top of your game. Your body will appreciate the fresh, natural ingredients and herbs—and your soul will be doing the happy dance to be reunited with ranch dressing again!
• ¾ cup filtered water
• 1 cup raw cashews, soaked and drained
• 1 ¼ tablespoon fresh lemon juice
• 1 ¼ tablespoon apple cider vinegar , plus more to taste
• 1 scoop organic prebiotic powder
• 1 date soaked, drained, and chopped
• 1 clove minced garlic
• ¾ teaspoon onion powder
• ⅓ teaspoon mustard powder
• 1 ½ teaspoons seasoned sea salt (or sea salt with sea vegetables blend)
• 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
• 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chives
• 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh dill
1. In a high-power blender, process water, cashews, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, prebiotic powder, garlic, onion powder, mustard powder, seasoned sea salt, and the date on high until creamy.
2. Transfer to a sealable container or bowl with lid, and stir in fresh parsley, chives, and dill. Feel free to adjust seasonings to taste.
3. Serve chilled as a dip or salad dressing, and store any leftovers in the fridge.
For more gut-healthy recipes, check out The Hyperbiotics Cookbook
There’s nothing like the aroma of sweet potatoes, cinnamo...
We all know that one person who seems to be magically mos...
Nothing says “Good Morning!” like a refreshing, delightfu...
Posted in Recipes
Subscribe to our newsletter for our latest promotions and valuable info & tips to becoming your healthiest you!
© 2017 Hyperbiotics.