Probiotic-rich kefir isn’t just an amazingly healthy beverage—it makes a terrific facial masque too! After all, your skin has its own unique microbiome, and it can only benefit from the introduction of all the friendly flora found naturally in kefir.
Kefir is also rich in AHAs (alpha hydroxy acids), which exfoliate dead skin while stimulating collagen production to reveal your freshest complexion ever. Honey, avocado, and olive oil add calming and moisturizing properties, so your face will feel revitalized and take on a dewy glow.
It only takes a minute or so to whip up a batch of this wholesome beauty treatment, and within less than half an hour people will be asking what your secret is to looking so great!
This moisturizing facial recipe is perfect for those with normal to dry skin. If your face is oily and prone to breakouts, simply eliminate all the ingredients except the kefir to bring out your most beautiful clear skin.
• 2 ½ tablespoons organic kefir
• 1 tablespoon organic local honey
• ½ ripe avocado
• ½ teaspoon cold pressed, organic olive oil
1. Wash your hands and face gently.
2. In a small bowl, mash avocado thoroughly with a fork.
3. Mix in honey and olive oil.
4. Stir in kefir and mix well.
5. With clean fingertips, apply a thin layer of the mixture to your face.
6. Relax (perhaps with some soft music or a good book) and allow the masque to dry on your face for 15-20 minutes.
7. Rinse masque away with cool water, and blot dry with a soft towel.
Subscribe to our newsletter for our latest promotions and valuable info & tips to becoming your healthiest you!
© 2017 Hyperbiotics.