Not anymore! Now you can enjoy the yummy taste of carrot cake whenever you like—without any guilt—when you whip up a batch of these super-easy, no-bake frosted carrot cake bites. This recipe is completely vegan, raw, and free of sugar, wheat, and white carbs. It’s also chock full of antioxidants, vitamin A, prebiotics, omega 3s, and healthy fats. Not to mention the fact that it smells heavenly!
These carrot cake bites only take a few minutes to make, but since the cashews for the frosting need to be soaked at least four hours, be sure to plan ahead. You might also want to include an extra batch to hide away for yourself in those dessert plans—otherwise you risk your family gobbling up every last bite before you get a chance to grab one!
Cake Bite Ingredients:
• 1 8oz package chopped, pitted dates
• ⅔ cup shredded coconut (unsweetened)
• 2½ cups shredded carrots
• 1 scoop organic prebiotic powder
• 1 cup chopped pecans
• 1 cup chopped walnuts
• 2 cups oats
• 1½ teaspoons cinnamon
• ½ teaspoon ginger
• ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
• Pinch sea salt
Thoroughly combine all ingredients in a high speed blender or food processor, and then press mixture by spoonful into mini muffin tins lined with foil or paper cups.
Vegan “Cream Cheese” Frosting Ingredients:
• 1 cup cashews, soaked at least four hours (or overnight)
• ⅓ cup coconut oil, melted
• 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
• ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Pulse all ingredients in a food processor until smooth and creamy.
2. Spoon a little dollop of frosting over each cake bite.
3. Serve immediately or chill in the fridge.
For more gut healthy recipes, check out The Hyperbiotics Cookbook.
Posted in Recipes
© 2017 Hyperbiotics.